WHAT IS THE NR RUBBER HOSE?
First of all, we must know the question -What is NR rubber?
Natural rubber (NR) is a natural polymer compound with cis-1,4-polyisoprene as the main component. 91% to 94% of its composition is rubber hydrocarbon (cis-1,4-polyisoprene), and the rest is non-rubbery substances such as proteins, fatty acids, ash, and sugars. Natural rubber is the most widely used general-purpose rubber.
Usually, what we call natural rubber refers to the natural latex collected from Brazilian rubber trees, which is made into an elastic solid through the processing of coagulation and drying. Natural rubber is a natural polymer compound with cis-1,4-polyisoprene as the main component, and its rubber hydrocarbon (cis-1,4-polyisoprene) content is over 90%, and also contains a small amount of protein, fatty acid, sugar, ash, etc.
The history of Natural rubber (NR)
Natural rubber is one of the most important components of modern human industry. In fact, before the discovery of the American continent by Columbus in 1492, the local inhabitants of Central and South America had already begun to make use of natural rubber.
Only in 1736, did France report for the first time in the world about the origin of rubber, the method of collecting latex, and the local utilization of rubber in South America, so that Europeans began to recognize natural rubber and further study its utilization value.
And after more than 100 years, until 1839 the Americans (C. Goodyear) found in rubber to add sulfur and alkali lead carbonate, after heating the rubber products made by heat or exposure to sunlight, only no longer as easy to soften and sticky, and can maintain good elasticity, thus inventing the rubber vulcanization, so far the natural rubber was recognized its Special use value, become an important industrial raw material.
In 1888, the British (J.B. Dunlop) invented the pneumatic tire, prompting the automobile tire industry to develop by leaps and bounds, thus leading to a sharp rise in rubber consumption.
In 1876, the British (H. Wickham) collected rubber seeds from the mouth of the Amazon River in Brazil, transported them back to the Royal Botanic Gardens to sow, and in Ceylon (Sri Lanka), Indonesia, Singapore trial planting, were successful. This is the beginning of the settlement of Brazilian rubber trees in the Far East. Since then, the cultivation of the rubber industry has developed very rapidly, and in 1997 the world's natural rubber production has reached 6.247 million tons.
The advantages of Natural Rubber (NR)
1.Natural rubber is unsaturated rubber, easy and vulcanization reaction with the vulcanizing agent, oxidation and cracking reaction with oxygen and ozone, and poor aging resistance. With halogen chlorination, bromination reaction, and cyclization reaction occurs under the action of acid or catalyst.
2. Natural rubber has good physical and mechanical properties and has high elasticity.
3. The raw rubber of natural rubber also has good elasticity at room temperature, but it will gradually soften with heating and become more and more plastic; when its temperature is gradually reduced, it will slowly become hard, and its elasticity is greatly reduced when the temperature drops to 0℃. If the temperature drops to -70 ~ -73 ℃ below, it becomes as brittle as glass. Raw rubber becomes soft in the heat, cold hard phenomenon is reversible, that is, with the thermoplastic.
4. Natural rubber also has high mechanical strength and good flexural fatigue resistance.
5. Natural rubber has small hysteresis loss, high tear strength, low deformation heat generation, excellent cold resistance and wear resistance, water resistance, and airtightness, as well as adiabatic and electrical insulation properties are also very good;
6. Good resistance to alkali and general acid (but not concentrated acid and strong acid).
7. Natural rubber has excellent processability, easy to plasticize, blending, calendering, pressing out, molding and paste forming, etc... Moreover, natural rubber is also easily soluble in gasoline, benzene, and other organic solvents and made into rubber paste. Natural rubber can be vulcanized with common sulfur.
What is the NR rubber hose?
It refers to a hose made of natural rubber.
Product category: material hose
Type code: DSM600
Inner tube: NR/SBR rubber
Reinforcement: high tension textile fabric, steel helix wire
Outer cover: CR/NR rubber
Constant operation:-30˚C to + 99˚C
Advantages: ozone resistant, abrasion resistant, and oil resistant.